archiving
Peter T. Chattaway
2011-06-24 14:11:01 UTC
Just wondering, will the Yahoo! group still be archived at Gmane, as the
current discussions have been? Perhaps as a backup to Yahoo!'s archive?

(James, I think the Gmane thing was your thing, at least at first?)
Peter T. Chattaway
2011-06-24 14:13:54 UTC
Hmmm, apparently the Yahoo! group is still an "announcement only" group.
Bruce Geerdes